Cloud DevOps Engineer for AWS/Azure: we want you – remote or alive.
umwerk systems is growing! And that’s why we need your know-how in Rosenheim.
We develop and operate challenging, modular cloud and hosting solutions for well-known enterprise customers. Our team ensures that these sophisticated systems run reliably every second at our customers’ sites and within our own group of companies.
So rock the cloud with us! Apply if you are exactly the right person for challenging, interdisciplinary cloud projects in which you can contribute, map and further develop your skills with a high level of personal responsibility. Work for us remotely – or onsite in our Rosenheim office.
WE … live the Cloud
and can offer you
- an attractive basic salary as well as additional earning opportunities for occasional on-call duty,
- exciting, varied projects that are challenging and exciting,
- a flexible workplace in our central office with plenty of home and remote work,
- free choice of your work equipment, laptop and operating system,
- appreciation of your abilities, recognition of your performance and respectful cooperation,
- authentic, tangible team spirit and an elbow-free company culture,
- a financial allowance for home office, commuting and meals,
- budget for training and certifications,
- tech days, team events and
- the hottest traditional beer garden in town right next door.
YOU … know exactly,
what you do, and
- are at home in dynamic cloud infrastructures + bring experience with one of the leading cloud providers AWS, Azure or GCP,
- have good, to very good experience in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and Kubernetes (K8s),
- may not actively use the scripting and programming languages Java, HTML, PHP, Python, Go, node.js, but can understand the output,
- like to work with Linux servers,
- are enthusiastic about the principles of “lifelong learning” and “team play”,
- ability to understand and communicate efficiently in German and English.