DevOps Engineer in Rosenheim: we want you.
We are growing – and that’s where you come in: we need your DevOps Engineer wizardry.
Apply if you’re just the right person for challenging, interdisciplinary cloud projects in which you can contribute, map and further develop your skills with a high level of personal responsibility. Your daily tasks include the proactive, team-colloborative maintenance, monitoring and improvement of our customers’ infrastructures.
YOU … know exactly,
what you do, and
- feel comfortable working with complex, dynamic cloud infrastructures,
- oversee the logistics between the development teams and/or other stakeholders,
- automate and support deployments for the individual development teams,
- know how to communicate and engage with people, as well as assisting in the deployment of your/our concepts,
- are passionate about administering Linux systems,
- count Kubernetes, Serverless and Linux servers among your favorite technologies,
- embrace Infrastructure as Code,
- may not actively use the programming languages Java, HTML, PHP, Python, Go or node.js, but can understand the output,
- are enthusiastic about the principles of “lifelong learning” and “teamplay”, and
- have a good level of German and English.
WE … live the Cloud
and can offer you
- an attractive basic salary, with additional income opportunities for occasional on-call duty,
- a successfully growing company,
- awesome varied projects that challenge and inspire you,
- personal responsibility and freedom of decision, so that you can perform optimally,
- a flexible workplace within close proximity to Rosenheim’s train station,
- the chance to work from home and/or opportunities for remote work,
- the free choice of work equipment e.g. laptop and operating system,
- appreciation and support of your abilities; recognition of your performance and mutual cooperation,
- a welcoming company culture and a non-competitive, relaxed team environment,
- financial allowance for home office, commuting and meals,
- a budget for training and certifications,
- free refreshments in the office,
- tech days and team events, as well as,
- one of the coolest traditional beer gardens in town, right next door.