Linux Admins – we want you in Rosenheim.
umwerk systems has been growing steadily for years. And that’s why we need your Linux server know-how in Rosenheim.
We develop and operate challenging, modular cloud and hosting solutions for well-known enterprise customers. Our team ensures that these sophisticated systems run reliably every second at our customers’ sites and within our own group of companies. So rock the cloud with us! Apply if you want to fight alongside, with what we’d consider the world’s best & noicest team and inspire our customers with fresh know-how, out-of-the-box technology knowledge and a genuine IT spirit.
YOU … know exactly,
what you do, and
- have ideally completed, a subject-related vocational training or technical school education,
- are familiar with IT networks and Linux servers,
- identify problems and bottlenecks with the infrastructure and take care of their remediation,
- automate small or large tasks, easing the lives of other developers and customers,
- feel confident in using DOCKER,
- bring knowledge in scripting/programming languages like PHP, Shell, Python or Go, as well as having some knowledge in NGINX, Apache, MySQL and Redis,
- have ideally, already taken your first steps in AWS or with other cloud providers,
- would like to become familiar with Kubernetes,
- are familiar with GitLab, Terraform, Puppet or Bitbucket, and are hungry to learn more,
- are willing to work in our team on a regular basis, for attractively remunerated stand-by duties, plus
- have a good level of German and English.
WE … live the Cloud
and can offer you
- a successfully growing company,
- awesome varied projects that challenge and inspire you,
- personal responsibility and freedom of decision, so that you can perform optimally,
- appreciation of your abilities,
- recognition of your performance,
- mutual cooperation,
- an authentic and welcoming team environment,
- an elbow-free company culture,
- an attractive basic salary, with additional income opportunities for occasional on-call duty,
- a flexible workplace within close proximity to Rosenheim’s train station,
- the chance to work from home and/or opportunities for remote work.